Sunday, March 11, 2007

Cuckold Fantasy

I spoke to a lusty male slut on saturday morning. I told him my black lovers and my sex fantasy about him playing the role of a state trooper cop. My tiny cock boyfriend and I are speeding through the streets of TX when he pulls us over. The 6'6" tall handsome in his tight state trooper uniformed cop demands we get out of the car. He cuffs my boyfriend throws him up against the car and tells him to stay there and shut up. My tiny cocked b/f is begging for him not to arrest or hurt us.
He says to me "you have very sexy titties little lady do you mind if i take a look?" and rips open my shirt. My huge tits just pop out at him. I gasp and moan excited because i look down and I see this huge black night stick sized cock protruding from his pants. . want to hear more? call me for the rest of the fantasy

1 800 To Flirt ext 01755016