Monday, March 12, 2007

Prezzies From a Niteflirt Caller

I'm so excited ! I see that two items were purchased from my Amazon Wish List from a Niteflirt Caller. He found me on www.spoiledprincesssociety.com my website , T a cuckold caller from niteflirt purchased Vera Wang Princess Perfume and Chanel Lilac Nail Polish for Me !!He said he wants me to smell nice for my black lover, Cuckolds just love thinking of me with black guys! I love that! I also received awesome gifts from Mike R. He's a sweetie that always spoils me ! He just clicks my tributes buttons and adds cash to my princess card I made it easy on my website www.spoiledprincesssociety.com. All payments are from niteflirt payment processing. Awww I love when callers buy me girly girl stuff.
Thanks T for knowing how to treat your Princess


_______________________________________________________
I added a site counter to my page tonight as well.